Bosch - 120-Volt Top-Handle Jigsaw 6.0 Amp - Model: JS260
Couldn't load pickup availability
Questions? - We are here to help!
Call us at 1-877-231-342
or local at 204-231-3429
- Sturdy 6.0 Amp motor – delivers up to 3,100 strokes per minute
- Variable-speed control – includes a dial for max speed and accelerator trigger to control operating speed
- Multidirectional blade clamp – for the superior grip of T-shank blades
- Toolless blade-change system – provides fast insertion and removal of blades
- Four orbital-action settings – provides varied blade strokes for smooth to aggressive cuts
- Precision-machined plunging mechanism and low-vibration design – delivers enhanced accuracy and extremely smooth operation
- Always-on dust blower – keeps the cut line visible and free of dust
- Heavy-gauge steel footplate – provides sturdiness
- Ergonomic top handle and two-finger trigger – allows for a solid, comfortable grip
- Ambidextrous lock-on button – for steady long cuts and user comfort and control
The Bosch JS260 Top-Handle Jig Saw provides a sturdy footplate for accuracy in the cut, as well as a 6.0 Amp motor and variable-speed control. The sturdy motor produces up to 3,100 strokes per minute, with a 3/4 In. stroke length. The variable-speed dial controls the maximum speed, while the accelerator trigger regulates the operating speed. This jig saw is engineered with a low-vibration plunging design for cutting accuracy and smooth operation. It has a large heavy-gauge steel footplate. The JS260's multidirectional blade clamp delivers the superior grip of T-shank blades. The toolless T-shank blade-change system makes blade insertion and removal quick. The tool has an always-on dust blower for max cut-line visibility and an ambidextrous lock-on button.