Bosch - Colt 1.25 HP (Max) Variable-Speed Palm Router Tool - Model: GFK125CEN
Couldn't load pickup availability
Questions? - We are here to help!
Call us at 1-877-231-342
or local at 204-231-3429
- Ease of use: Revolutionary new woodworking depth adjustment system for easy and precise depth adjustment
- Power: Featuring a 1.25-Hp, 7.0 amp motor for compact versatility with speeds of 16,000-35,000 RPM
- Convenience: Wide-bit capacity - fixed base accepts bits up to 1-5/16-in wide
- Consistency: Constant response circuitry - monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance - provides overload protection and soft start for reduced start-up torque
- Comfort: Palm-grip design with soft grip and finger support pockets - provides exceptional comfort and control
The Bosch GKF125CE Colt variable-speed palm-grip router with 1.25 horsepower (max) lets you feel the power in your hand. This Bosch Colt Palm Router has an ergonomic palm-grip design with soft-grip to make it very comfortable to hold, making it typically more convenient to use than larger routers. But it also has ample power, with a 1.25 HP (max) rating. Far more than a laminate trimmer, it’s the ideal tool for rounding-over deck planks and railings, hinge mortising, decorative edge forming, slot cutting, window cutouts, decorative inlays, laminate trimming and more. The motor features soft-start circuitry, a variable-speed dial and Constant Response circuitry to maintain speed under load. Its PR101 fixed base features macro- and micro-fine depth adjustment and a centerable round subbase for easy guidance. The GKF125CEN Colt Palm Router package includes the router, self-releasing collet chuck and a comfortable forged collet chuck wrench.