DIABLO 7‑1/4 in. x 36 Tooth Wood & Metal Carbide Saw Blade
Regular price $33.51
Couldn't load pickup availability
Questions? - We are here to help!
Call us at 1-877-231-342
or local at 204-231-3429
Optimized for corded and cordless saws, this new blade cuts 2X lumber, wood with nails, angle iron, channel, flat bar, steel studs and threaded rod.
- Specially formulated Diablo TiCo Carbide withstands impact, reduces wear and lasts longer in wood and metal cutting applications
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability in wood and metal applications
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick aluminum coating protects the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion
- Advanced Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents traps noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping the blade cool with accurate cuts in wood and metal
- Laser Cut Thin Kerf Design provides less resistance and heat build-up for ease of cut, accuracy and long cutting life in wood and metal
- Laser Cut Arbor reduces vibration and premature wear for accurate blade rotation on corded and cordless saws
- Cuts up to 2-1/4” material thickness in clean wood & wood with nail cutting applications
- Cuts 3/32”-1/4” wall thickness in steel studs, channel, angle iron, pipe, tubing, plate and bar stock
- Cuts 1/4" – 1” diameter threaded rod
Ideal For: Wood with nails as well as the durability for creating clean, burr free cuts in metal.
- HOOK ANGLE5°
- TEETH36 C-ATB
- MAX RPM8000
Part Number D0736GPX - Diameter (In.) 7-1/4" x Teeth 36 x Bore 5/8"