DIABLO 7‑1/4 in. x 60 Tooth Ultra Finish Saw Blade
Regular price $30.66
Couldn't load pickup availability
Questions? - We are here to help!
Call us at 1-877-231-342
or local at 204-231-3429
Diablo's Ultra Finish Blades offer the quality that fine cabinetmakers expect with the capability to handle the extreme conditions of professional construction. Diablo's blade produces a remarkably clean, chip-free cut that requires little to no sanding. Ideal for crosscutting oak, pine, melamine, veneer plywood and delicate molding.
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body – warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
Ideal For: Ultra Finish crosscuts and rip cuts in wood, plywood & melamine
Suggested Projects: Trim, Remodeling/Demolition, Siding/Decking
- ARBOR 5/8"
- DIAMETER 7-1/4"
- HOOK ANGLE 10°
- KERF .059"
- PLATE .040"
- TEETH 60 ATB
- MAX RPM 8000