DIABLO - HARDIEBLADE - 7‑1/4 in. x 4 Tooth Fiber Cement
Couldn't load pickup availability
Questions? - We are here to help!
Call us at 1-877-231-342
or local at 204-231-3429
Diablo HardieBlade™ is the only approved PCD (PolyCrystalline Diamond) tipped fiber cement blade recommended by James Hardie Building Products. Diablo's co-branded Diablo blade generates up to 5% less respirable dust*, while delivering the longest life in all fiber cement materials. The PCD triple chip design offers up to 60-times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades. The laser cut thin kerf design gives fast and precise cuts with less dust and waste. The anti-vibration design stabilizes the blade and reduces noise while cutting and Non-Stick Perma-Shield coating to reduce heat.
- The only approved James Hardie polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tipped fiber cement saw blade
- The PCD triple chip design offers up to 60 times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades
- Feature a unique, spark-eroded Triple Chip grind for long life – up to 60 times the life in fiber cement of conventional carbide blades
- Perfect for full time use in heavy duty applications like cutting multiple pieces of fiber cement board.
- Note: Dust generation does not necessarily correlate directly to exposure risk.
- ARBOR 5/8"
- DIAMETER 7-1/4"
- HOOK ANGLE 10°
- KERF .071"
- PLATE .051"
- TEETH 4 TCG (PCD)
- MAX RPM 10000