Festool - PS 300 EQ-Plus Jigsaw - Item #561443
Regular price $465.00
Couldn't load pickup availability
Questions? - We are here to help!
Call us at 1-877-231-342
or local at 204-231-3429
Festool brings a new level of precision to jigsaws and jigsaw blades. The two of these together can create effortless cuts with the high-performance, 720 watt (6 amp) motor, controlled by MMC electronics for consistent cuts through most materials. Smooth curves, splinter-free cuts, and less sanding are all possible with a Festool jigsaw. Most jigsaws have a hard time staying on course. Hard material and curves can easily cause the blade to deflect, resulting in time consuming re-cutting or sanding. Festool jigsaws are designed with adjustable carbide-tipped jaws that work with the blade clamping system and back-up bearing for triple blade guidance that keeps the blade perpendicular to the shoe at all times, even on curves. The barrel grip PS 300 is designed to fit your hand with a low center of gravity. Achieve splinter-free cuts thanks to the zero-clearance splinterguard inserts. Each insert is cut with the blade mounted in the saw which ensures a precise zero-clearance for ultra clean cuts with no splinters or tear out. Equipped with the unique Festool Plug-It cord system, the power cord can be quickly detached from the machine for blade changes, easier storage, or field repair. Also several other Festool products use the Plug-It cord system so it is possible to share cords with other tools when needed. Variable cut stroke allows the saw blade to travel in a near vertical orientation to 3 additional cut strokes that move the blade in a more orbital action for faster, more aggressive cutting motion for fast cuts. And the plastic base plate is designed to minimize scratching to the work piece which allows for cutting on finished material without concern for damage or unintentional marking. Made in Germany.
- Carbide guidance system keeps the blade perpendicular to the shoe for improved cut results, even in thick stock
- Zero clearance splinter guard are solid one-piece inserts that are cut with the blade mounted in the machine for a clean, splinter-free cut
- Dust extraction channels integrated in the base plate coupled with a clear chip deflector a rear dust extraction port provide for cleaner work area
- MmC electronics provide soft start to reduce start up jolts, variable speed to match the speed to the material, and constant speed under load
- Fast Fix saw blade change allows for quick, tool-free blade changes. Fast Fix lever opens the chuck for easy blade insertion and removal
- Includes Systainer case