King Canada - 6-1/2'' VARIABLE SPEED PLUNGE CUT TRACK SAW - MODEL: KC-8365
Regular price $349.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
Questions? - We are here to help!
Call us at 1-877-231-342
or local at 204-231-3429
- Plunge Cut Track Saw is ideal for smooth cutting of solid wood and plywood, especially when combined with the optional 50" track model KW-300
- Powerful 12 Amp. 120V variable speed "soft-start" motor with "constant torque" technology
- Depth stop feature for splinter-free cuts
- Safety features include fully enclosed blade and anti-kickback control (when used with optional 50" track)
- Flat blade housing design allows wall cuts at 11/16" from the wall
- Mode selector enables fast and easy setting of major functions, such as blade removal, free plunge cutting and scribe/scoring cut at 0.1" deep
- Comes with efficient 1L dust management system, dust bag, dust chute, set of carbon brushes and hex key with on cord storage
- Download Spec Sheet
* This Plunge Cut Track Saw accepts Makita®, Dewalt®, Kreg® or Festool® 6-1/2" x 20 mm arbor blades.