Knipex Tools - 7 1/4" Pliers Wrench - Item# 8601180
Regular price $69.30
Couldn't load pickup availability
Questions? - We are here to help!
Call us at 1-877-231-342
or local at 204-231-3429
- Replaces a full set of inch and metric open end wrenches up to 1 1/2" (40 mm)
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome
- Adjustable tightening tool
- Excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending applications
- Zero backlash jaw surface pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components
- 15 adjustment positions at the touch of a button directly on the workpiece
- Laser-etched scale allows the wrench opening to be set before gripping onto workpiece - metric and inch markings
- Parallel jaws allow infinitely variable gripping of all widths to the specified maximum size
- Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- Chrome vanadium electric steel; forged, oil-hardened
- Lever transmission greater than 10-1 for strong gripping power
- The action of the jaws allows bolted connections to be tightened and released quickly using the ratchet principle
Part Number - 86 01 180
UPC - 843221024208
Country of Origin - Germany
Length - 7 1/4"
Width - 1 5/8"
Height - 5/8"
Weight - 0.494 lbs.
1000 Volt Insulated - No
Material Type - Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
Handle Type - Non-slip plastic
Gripping Surface - Smooth
Surface Finish - Polished
Other Surface Finish - Black atramentized
Joint Type - Box-joint
Number of Adjustment Positions - 15
Jaw Thickness - 5/16"
Tip Thickness - 13/64"
Max Jaw Opening - Hex - 1 1/2"
Max Jaw Opening - Working Capacity - 1 1/2"
Color - Red
Reach - does not contain SVHC
RoHS - not applicable