Knipex Tools - 8" Long Nose Pliers with Cutter - Item# 26 11 200
Regular price $43.58
Couldn't load pickup availability
Questions? - We are here to help!
Call us at 1-877-231-342
or local at 204-231-3429
- Elastic tips; stable even when twisted
- Distortion-tolerant, flexible precision tips
- Snipe nose side cutting pliers also known as stork beak pliers
- Half-round, long, pointed jaws
- Hardened cutting edges (approx. 61 HRC) for soft, medium hard and hard wire
- Slim long nose is ideal for working in confined areas
- Vanadium steel; forged, multi stage oil-hardened
Part Number - 26 11 200
Country of Origin - Germany
Length - 8"
Width - 2"
Height - 9/16"
Weight - 0.375 lbs.
1000 Volt Insulated - No
Material Type - Vanadium steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
Handle Type - Plastic coating
Gripping Surface - Serrated
Surface Finish - Polished
Other Surface Finish - Black atramentized
Joint Type - Rivet
Cutting Capacity - Hard Wire (Steel Wire) - 3/32"
Cutting Capacity - Medium Hard Wire (Nail) - 1/8"
Cutting Edge Shape - Bevel
Jaw Type - Half-round
Jaw Length - 2 7/8"
Jaw Width - 45/64"
Jaw Thickness - 3/8"
Tip Thickness - 3/32"
Tip Width - 1/8"
Color - Red
DIN - DIN ISO 5745
Reach - does not contain SVHC
RoHS - not applicable