Not Available Online. Contact us directly for availability!
The 1.5 HP, 15 Amp SawStop Jobsite Saw is the standard in jobsite safety. Equipped with SawStop's patented blade braking technology, this saw delivers unmatched protection coupled with groundbreaking functionality. With the 1 Turn Elevation and Quicktilt features, users can raise and lower the blade with just 1 turn of the handwheel and quickly tilt the blade for bevel cuts saving valuable time. The solid T-Style Fence with Ergolock allows the fence to slide smoothly along the rails and locks in tight for accurate cuts. Simple, intuitive action extends the Mobile Cart for use and collapse the cart for transport and storage. This saw includes 1 standard brake cartridge, 1 40-tooth blade, 1 zero clearance insert, a collapsible rolling cart, micro blade guard and riving knife. Experience the precision, quality and safety of a SawStop saw wherever the job takes you.
- Quickly and precisely crosscut and rip lumber, siding, flooring to the size that best fits your needs
- SawStop jobsite saw is the ideal choice for building on the work site. construct cabinets, cut siding and sheet goods, fit flooring to size, and more. remodel your house from room to room with SawStop
- Uses a 110-volt plug that fits in any 110-volt grounded wall outlet
- 25-1/2 in. maximum rip to the right of the blade, 13-3/8 in. table depth and 3-1/8 in. maximum depth of cut at 90 degrees allow you to cut a wide range of stock sizes
- 1.5 HP 15 Amp motor provides maximum power for continuous operation
- Saw Stop’s patented safety system stops the spinning blade on contact with skin, keeping your fingers safe and reducing the chance of catastrophic injury the micro blade guard with anti-kickback pawls reduces the likelihood of kickback
- Tool-free insert, blade guard and riving knife make it quick and easy to swap out depending on the type of cut rigid steel mobile base with foot pedal release and balanced weight distribution makes folding and unfolding the saw quick and easy
- An on-board storage compartment and fence holster conveniently stores saw accessories for quick and easy access
- High quality heat treated steel, carbide tipped, precision balanced with expansion slots to help reduce vibration, noise and heat buildup for high quality cutting and ripping both hardwoods and softwoods
- 1 Turn Elevation and Quicktilt features allow users to raise and lower the blade with just 1 turn of the hand wheel and quickly tilt the blade for bevel cuts saving valuable time
- SawStop recommends a 3/32 in. blade for the most accurate and precise cuts
- Maximum depth of cut 2-1/8 in. at 45° and 3-1/8 in. at 90° for a variety of straight and bevel cuts