Not Available Online. Contact us directly for availability!
The SawStop® 110V, 1.75HP 10" Professional Cabinet Saw is engineered to fit the unique demands of the avid hobbyist in a home setting. Delivering the peerless fit and finish of the Professional Cabinet Saw, this saw's 110V power and optimized footprint make it ideal for the many challenges of a home shop. With SawStop's legendary safety system, uncompromising quality and industry-leading dust collection, the 110V Professional Cabinet Saw is engineered to be the cornerstone of a high-end home shop.
- Deluxe T-Glide Fence System
- 110V, 1.75HP model is engineered for the home shop, as it delivers the convenience of plugging in anywhere and a smaller shop footprint combined with the Professional Cabinet Saw's safety, quality and dependability.
- Safety System - Automatically stops and retracts the blade on contact with skin
- A diagnostic self-check runs when you start the saw to ensure all systems are ready to detect an accident. If any problem is detected, the system will not allow the saw to start.
- Tool-Free Quick-Change Blade Guard - Mount Make fast and easy transitions between blade guard and riving knife with no tools required
- Features a quick-release mechanism for tool-free access to the saw cavity
- 99% Efficient Dust Collection - Advanced control of over-and-under table airflow captures dust at the blade and directs it out of the saw
- Fence and Rails Infinitely adjustable - T-Glide rail system and widely spaced glide plates provide smooth travel along the length of the table
- Dust Collection Blade Guard (included with the 3.0HP model, optional for the 1.75HP model). This innovative blade guard collects above-table dust and features independent lateral sides to minimize exposure to the blade. It retains a low profile to allow for cuts as narrow as 3/4 of an inch.
- Riving knife minimizes kickback and provides protection during non-through cuts.
- Fit and Finish - Attention to detail, premium craftsmanship and rigorous engineering combine to create a saw you'll love to use
- Precision Alignment System - Adjust the blade and table alignment with precision not found on other saws
- When the power goes out, the saw stays off. The safety system won't allow the motor to restart automatically when the power comes back on.
- Left-tilting blade helps prevent wood from binding against the fence.