Axiom - Vectric Aspire v11.x Software
Couldn't load pickup availability
Questions? - We are here to help!
Call us at 1-877-231-342
or local at 204-231-3429
Once purchased, your license information will be sent to you as quickly as possible for download and activation.
Aspire (AVC408) is built on the same platform as Vectric's VCarve Pro software, sharing the intuitive interface and ease of use for production design and routing. In addition to the powerful drawing and production routing tools of VCarve Pro, Aspire also has tools to let you transform 2D sketches, photos, drawing and digital artwork into detailed 3D relief models and then to calculate 3D Roughing and Finishing toolpaths to accurately cut these shapes.
Interested in upgrading from Vcarve to Aspire? We can help! Contact us here to discuss.
Per Vectric all sales are final, no returns.
* Compatible with Windows XP and above
Download Post Processors
Aspire is used by a wide variety of businesses and individuals to create a large range of products that include decorative panels and doors, ornamental flourishes, custom millwork, architectural moldings, dimensional signage, carved company logos, custom gifts and awards, plus many more applications.
Aspire's unique 3D component modeling coupled with the comprehensive set of 2D design and editing tools make it easy to work with existing 2D data or imported 3D models as well as giving you the ability to create your own 2D and 3D parts from scratch.
Please explore the Aspire pages to find out more about how the program works, watch an overview of the program, see a detailed list of features, read about customers using Aspire and ultimately download the free trial version to see for yourself how powerful the software really is.
• Two-Sided Machining & Multi-sided 3D Simulation
• 3D Component design from 2D vectors
• Vector Drawing with Smart Snapping & Transform Shortcuts
• Texture Area - Tilable textures from 3D models
• 3D Texture models from image files
• Import 3D files - STL, DXF, OBJ, SKP, V3M, CRV3D, 3DCLIP
• Interactive 3D editing - sculpting, blending & smoothing
• 3D Roughing and Finishing Toolpaths
• Large collection of 2D and 3D clip art files (over 1300) including Panels, Weaves, Textures and 150+ 3D models from Vector Art 3D, alone worth over $5000
• Installation DVD that includes over 35 hours of high quality Video Training Tutorials and a 390+ page Reference Manual
• All the 2D Drawing, design and layout tools available in VCarve Pro - layer control, guide lines, Snapping, rulers etc.
• Text editing with single stroke fonts
• True Shape Nesting maximizes material usage
• Import 2D vectors: DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SKP, SVG etc.
• Import 2D Images: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG etc.
• Export 2D and 3D files: DWG, EPS, AI, SVG, STL, TIF, etc.
• Interactive vector sizing, positioning, node editing
• Wrapped Rotary axis machining
• Moulding Toolpaths - to create constant cross section profiles, arches, frames etc.
• VCarving and 3D Engraving Toolpaths
• 2D Profiling with interactive tab hold-down, leads, ramping and other options
• Raised 3D Prism machining
• Auto-Inlays with multiple inlay options
• Fluting Toolpaths with ramp in/out options
• Pocketing toolpaths with efficient multi-tool options
• Drilling with peck cycle option
• Beveled Letters
• User definable, shaped Form Cutters
• Project toolpaths onto 3D shapes and curved surfaces
• Tiling of toolpaths to cut large jobs in sections on smaller machines
• Toolpath Templates to automatically apply commonly used strategies and settings to new designs
• High quality multi-color Toolpath Preview for part verification and customer approval
• Job Setup Sheets
Key Strengths of Aspire:
• Aspire's single interface for 3D component design and machining makes it easy and logical to draw and build 3D component models, plus calculate combinations of 2D and 3D toolpaths to machine high quality projects.
• The emphasis on ease of use not only includes the interface and work-flow of the software but has also been carried through into the training materials. Aspire ships with over 30 hours of tutorials based on real-world examples that cover all aspects of using the program. The videos are accompanied by the associated files that allow users to watch and work through the training materials at their own pace.
• Aspire has a unique interactive approach to assembling 3D component models that makes it easy to change the shape and characterisitcs of individual parts of the job and build up complex designs using simple sets of 3D shapes. Flexible design tools allow components to be edited - moved, scaled, resized, rotated, tilted, faded and distorted at any time without having to recreate the component.
• Building 3D shapes from 2D vectors with the interactive 3D shape modeling tools make it easy to experiment with different settings and results. Changes to shape, height or inclination are instantly updated in the 3D view showing exactly what the final result will look like. This takes the guess-work out of creating high quality models.
• Aspire lets you dynamically edit 3D components using the mouse as well as giving you the ability to enter specific values to manipulate the part.
• The 3D model preview allows 3D components to be displayed in different material types or colors to produce realistic results for customers quotations, web site content or including in your martketing material etc.
• Aspire's ability create or edit 2D and 3D data coupled with the comprehensive set of toolpath strategies gives you the ability to choose the most efficient ways to make 2D parts, 3D carvings or jobs which combine both with your CNC.
For a full list of features, visit www.vectric.com
Download trial version here