Once purchased, your license information will be sent to you as quickly as possible for download and activation.
VCarve Desktop provides a powerful but intuitive software solution for creating and cutting parts on a CNC Router. VCarve Desktop gives you the power to produce complex 2D patterns with profile, pocket, drill and inlay toolpaths, plus gives you the ability to create designs with v-carving textures as well as import and machine unlimited Vectric 3D clipart or single model files. The ‘Desktop’ edition is designed for small CNC machines, aimed at hobby or non-production environments.
Create 2.5D Toolpaths
Including; V-Carving, Prism Carving, Mouldings, Textures & Fluting
Import and machine single 3D models
Including; STL, OBJ, 3DM and SKP file types
$2000 Worth of Free Clipart
Includes 2D and 3D Clipart that can be used in your own projects or edited to create new variations
Limited job and toolpath Size
Maximum size of parts that can be created and cut is 24” x 24”
Key Strengths of VCarve Desktop
- VCarve Desktop can import 2D designs from other programs but also provides a full set of drawing and editing tools.
- The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations such as Profiling, Pocketing, Auto-Inlays and Drilling as well as 2.5D strategies such as V-Carving, Prism carving, Moulding Toolpaths, Fluting and even a decorative Texturing strategy.
- For 3D you can Rough and Finish the model and there are options to project 2D and 2.5D toolpaths onto the 3D surface.
- Each toolpath includes appropriate options to customize the settings and provide a high level of control for different types of operation.
- In addition all toolpaths can be previewed to show just how the part will look when it is actually cut, this allows instant feedback to allow toolpaths to be further optimized.
Business Benefits of VCarve Desktop
- The emphasis on ease of use not only includes the interface and work-flow of the software but has also been carried through into the training materials. VCarve Desktop has over 30 hours of tutorials available based on real-world examples that cover all aspects of using the program. The videos are accompanied by the associated files that allow users to watch and work through the training materials at their own pace.